Sunday 29 June 2014

26/52


“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

Saxon: Happy and warm.
Caelan: He loves a good morning hug.

Hello, school holidays! We're excited for slow mornings, milkshake dates and movie days.

I have been quite productive lately, when i'm not doing editing marathons i've been crocheting beanies and scarves for our visit to Melbourne next month. There is something so meditative about crocheting. It's becoming a lovely quiet time, which keeps me calm and mindful.

Happy holidays :)

Following along with the lovely Jodi.

8 comments:

  1. Just stunning! Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bonnet! Actually I absolutely adore littles in knits - so yummy and cosy...great portraits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you :) I'm a sucker for knits too. x

      Delete
  3. aw such sweet boys. they look so huggable! -Misty

    ReplyDelete