Saturday 14 June 2014

24/52


“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

Saxon: A big play in the park after 5 days of incubation in our home.
Caelan: Letting mummy experiment with double exposure.

I didn't get to play with my new camera and lens as much as i would have loved to this week. I picked up a horrible spew bug paired with migraines & muscle ache, my energy levels are still low and I've spent my free time catching up on house work & the ginormous pile of washing that grew over those days.

We're off to spend the night at the boy's grandfather's house, and hopefully not spread our germs. Have a great weekend :)

Following along with the lovely Jodi.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, both of them -
    but oh my - that double exposure is just great

    ReplyDelete