Saturday 29 March 2014

13/52

“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

Saxon: That gap in his front teeth slays me. Every. Time.
Caelan: In a state that i rarely see: contentment. He is usually wild, happy and very busy. But in this moment he was so different. I see a little boy, engaged in his own thoughts, admiring the flora in his hands.

This week the boys and i went on a small adventure. After the heavy rain had passed we buckled into our carseats and took a drive to a nearby town. I had always knew this little spot had been here, i have driven by it so many times, however i didn't realise it was this beautiful. It is always nice finding new areas to explore, my mind was buzzing with creativity, but Caelan, as he is, never wants to get a photograph on demand. I found him sitting here and i snapped this image of him. A few moments later he was running wild around the place...

Following along with the lovely Jodi.

3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful memories of your children this week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boys, I adore the colours in both of the photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a pair of cute little blondies you have! Love their names, too. :-) Clicking over from the 52 Week project.

    ReplyDelete