Sunday 9 March 2014

10/52


“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

Saxon:  Just all-round edible.
Caelan: From jumping in rain puddles to wet water parks and a swim in the lake, he had a blast with his uncle and poppy!

The last few weeks have been challenging for me as a parent but this week has been a better one. While i won't go into too much detail (you might see an interview soon over at Wholehearted) I can tell you that any expectations i had about parenting went out the window, and now i am trying to find my balance again, as well as myself.

The boys and I have been getting out quite a lot this week, getting milkshakes, visiting family and enjoying the lingering Summer weather. This has been good for me. My creative mind is beginning to flow again and i see a routine in our days take place once more - something i have been longing for.

This week has brought me relief and most importantly it has shown me hope.

Following along with the lovely Jodi.

5 comments:

  1. Saxon looks edible indeed!! And Caelan looks so cute enjoying the outdoors. Great photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots, love how intently Saxon is looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful photos, as always! That intense stare and little kaftan..so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys really are gorgeous & you capture them with magic. I'm so happy that I've discovered you & your lovely blog.

    xx,
    dena @ livelovesimple.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these photo's are just stunning as are your boys! and those blue eyes are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete