Saturday 18 January 2014

life with Saxon - month nine




My Dearest Saxon,


Today you are 9 months old, and I say it every month how time flies! I can't even comprehend that it's your first birthday in just 3 months.

You have achieved many things this month. First of all we've reached our second goal - to breastfeed to 9 months. I have no doubts that we will have any problems now. It's all smooth sailing from here.

You are a little explorer, Saxon. Everything goes to your mouth first, and if you don't like it you will try it again anyways. You don't like the feel of grass just yet so you will walk on all fours, so that your knees won't touch the ground.

Your laugh is so joyful and a pleasure to hear. It's very rare, as you are quite content sitting and smiling at us. But when Caelan makes you laugh, oh! It is the sweetest sound on earth.

Sleeping longer then 4 hours at night hasn't been established yet, but mummy doesn't mind waking to you and nursing you back to sleep beside me. I still can't find a reason to put you in your own bed - i enjoy cuddling you too much.


I think about when you will someday read this series. I hope it will mean as much to you as it does to me. I sit here now with you, close to my heart. This is where you belong.


Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment